Toffee Workshop #1
The Toffee crew welcomes you to the First Toffee Workshop on the 24th and 25th of October 2019!
You can find all infos in the present webpage.
The following invited speakers confirmed their presence to the workshop.
- Elda Brogi, European University Institute
- Simona De Rosa, T6 Ecosystem
- Fiorenza Lipparini, Plus Value
- Hernan Makse, Levich Institute, City College of New York
- Andrea Nicolai, T6 Ecosystem
- Gabriella Pasi, Università di Milano Bicocca
- Carolina Scarton, University of Sheffield
- Fabrizio Silvestri, Facebook UK
- Erika Widegren, Re-Imagine Europe
The conference will be held in the Cappella Guinigi, inside the San Francesco Complex of IMT School Of Advanced Studies Lucca, Italy
You can find at the following link a list of hotels and B&B's for which the IMT School has special deals. In order to get the deal, mention at the time of the reservation that you are going to attend a workshop at IMT.
You will be our guests at SATURA, https://www.saturalucca.it/. The restaurant is led by the renowned chef Cristiano Tomei.
Please confirm your participation to the social dinner at the registration.
25th September 2019: abstract submission deadline 27th September 2019: abstract submission deadline extended! 2nd October 2019: notifications of the submission outcomes 9th October 2019: registration deadline 24th-25th October 2019: workshop!
You can contribute to the workshop with a 10' minutes seminar (+ 5' of Q/A).
We kindly ask you to send a 2 pages abstract (maximum) to firstname.lastname@example.org before
25th of September 27th of September (deadline extended).
We will return the outcome of your submission for the 2nd of October.
The registration is free of charge. We kindly ask you to register to the workshop at the following link before
the 9th of October
Registrations are closed.
The registration covers 2 coffee breaks and 1 lunch.
Organising and scientific committee:
- Rocco de Nicola, IMT School For advanced Studies Lucca
- Guido Caldarelli, IMT School For advanced Studies Lucca
- Irene Crimaldi, IMT School For advanced Studies Lucca
- Marinella Petrocchi, IIT-CNR
- Fabio Saracco IMT School For advanced Studies Lucca